Friday, February 26, 2010

Fashion Week!

Some tickets to La Semana International de la Moda(International Fashion Week)happened across my path last week, and you bet I jumped on the opportunity! As a barber without borders, I am also a fan of fashion without borders. It was a total blast to wander around with my offical credentials, pretending like I was offical. Mostly I was gawking at the Colombianos and Colombianas, and the plethora of goods that are supposed to make our lives more fasionable.
There are many, many reasons to want to go to an international fashion extravaganza, but here in Colombia, what more reasons are needed than Colombianas in bikinis? ¡Hurt me with your latina sass, mami!
This dress is so hot! Too bad we cannot say the same for the model, oh well, the bikinis were satisfying.

Sweet baby jesus! I imagine this boot is just for show, but wow what a show. In fact, fashion week in Bogotá was basically a trade show, and the vast majority of the companies showing were from Colombia. Colombia is famous for it´s leather goods, meaning that fashion week in Bogotá was basically a shoe and handbag expo. Talk about having to control myself.
And we save the best for last. My favorite thing about this photo(besides hot chicks in tiny bikinis)is that this was the week to preview for fall and winter fashion. However, equatorial nations promote bikini wearing year round. God bless Colombia and it´s positioning beneath the stars that seems to produce the hottest women that have ever lived. This photo is dedicated to A.F. Owen, who was a dumb-ass because he left the convention before this swimwear show. Eat it up sucker, I was there!



No comments:

Post a Comment