Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thug life.

It doesn't matter how old and gray I ever get, I'll never stop loving rap music.  LOVE IT!  I'd quit all other music for rap. Oftentimes I crack up at some of the most ridiculous lyrics in rap songs, especially when written down and read by white people.  Enjoy some of my favorite lines from rap songs ever.  Really, the list could go on forever.  Rap is amazing!

"So this is what this is all about, huh, donuts?" - De la Soul

"I thought we had a chance lady.  No more, now that I'm sober, you ain't that fine." - Nate Dogg

"Cooking MCs like a pound of bacon." - Vanilla Ice

"And after we did it, she was walkin' with a limp. . . and she feel stupid cuz you know, I toot it then boot it." - YG

"I ain't talkin' about Playboy, cause silicon parts are made for toys." - Sir Mix-a-lot

"Packed a shank up in my socks when I started kindergarten." - Andre 3000

"I'm bad for your health, like puttin' a pistol up to your face and blastin' yourself." - Xzibit

"Cause all we need is feet, and roller skates." - De la Soul

"Plus nobody I know got killed in South Central LA, today was a good day." - Ice Cube

"I like to rhyme, I like my beats funky, I'm spunky, I like my oatmeal lumpy." - Digital Underground

"Gotta partner, ooo his mind sick, say he love this ol' coke strung out stripper bitch.  Why he so dumb?  I'm so pimp it's ridiculous." - Slimm Calhoun

"To the window, to the wall, 'til the sweat drip down my balls." - Lil John 

"I just wanna fuck you, no touchin' and rubbin', girl you got a husband who loves you, don't need you all in mine." - Devin the Dude

-"I know you like to think your shit don't stink, but lean a lil bit closer and see that roses really smell like poo-oo-oo." - Andre 3000



No comments:

Post a Comment