Sunday, November 17, 2013

Golden shower.

As it was nearing closing time and there were no more customers in the shop suddenly the theme of shower routines comes up.  I got to hear about the showering habits of my coworkers; everything from brushing teeth in the shower to washing the face last in some sort of obsessive routine.  Amongst the banter, one of the stylists yells out, "I pee in the shower!".  Of the other five of us that were also there, four of us reply something of a similar nature, confirming that we also pee in the shower.  As we laugh out loud at the absurd nature of the confession we are all so freely admitting, another stylist yells out, "I pee in any shower I'm in!".  Wow, how fast things spiraled out of control there.  

But in our most honest moments, I'm sure that the five of us at the barbershop tonight are not the only ones peeing in the shower.  I mean, it's warm and wet in there and when that water hits the skin, it's hard to resist.  And though you may not pee freely in the shower on a regular basis, you cannot say that you have never indulged in this guilty and satisfying pleasure of relieving one's excess bodily liquid in the tub and letting the water wash it down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment